Friday, December 15, 2017

Merry Christmas - Creative with Stamps #21

Friday December 15-31, 2017
 
Welcome back to mid month reminder for our challenge at
The theme is REINDEER..
This is a perfect time to get those last minute Holiday stamps made..
 
 
This is my card. I sure had fun making this card.
 I first used My Favorite Things stitched die and created a frame.
I took the inlaid piece and Ranger ink and created the background colors. I spritzed it with Mr. Huey shimmer spray.
I then took Tech. Tues birch tree die and used a little Ranger ink on them to give some color. I used Simon Says Reindeer die and cut two out and used Ranger ink to give color. The background silhouette stamps is from Stampin up.
The piece was complete for that part.. I then took Tech. Tues snowflake stamps and embossed with shimmer embossing powder which is kinda white. I then took Ranger inks and added over the background. To give a sentiment I used Simon Says banner and Merry Christmas and fussy cut it out.
This is so shimmery and pretty. I hope the computer picks up the look.
 
Note: CWS Challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win. 

Challenges:
Sugar pea #38 - anything goes
Addicted to stamps #159 - season greetings
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Simon Monday - winter/Christmas holiday
Use your stuff #292 - Christmas is coming
Crafting from the heart #187 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - stitch it
Cute card Thursday #508 - festive colors
4 crafty chicks #381 - Christmas / winter critters
QKR stampeded #274 - Christmas / or atg
Alphabet challenge - T - trees

13 comments:

Katrins kreative ART said...

A fabulous card Billie, you have created a wonderful winter scene.
Greetings from Germany,
Katrin

Monika Reeck said...

oh Billieeee
the Deer is so cute and lovely brown shading color too
the scene behind it so beautifully made
love that SU black flowers behind the reindeer lucky you to have it
and love the snowflake as frame
all in this card I LOVE
I am sorry never been in Bloggy land
my Christmas card is not ready to send to all my Crafty friend who known me and sent me card
I will visit maybe at weekend ok Billie
big hugs
Monika

Catherine said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the background scene you created and the lovely blue and brown color combination. It's one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Majo said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge at USE YOUR STUFF!

Majo - DT ♥

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, these deer are gorgeous. Love the scene and the blue snowflake paper.

Leanne said...

Thank you for sharing this card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, love it, so cool.

Leanne DT/4CC

Chris said...

Love the deers and the tree trunks - perfect together!

NanaConnie said...

Lovely, wintery card, Billie! Beautiful deer. I'm so glad to see you playing again this week at QKR Stampede. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
NanaConnie DT

Melissa Bove said...

Another wonderful card Billie!! This is fabulous!! Great work!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Helen F. said...

Fabulous winter scene in the woods, Billie! The reindeer are so cute :)

Kerin said...

Very pretty scene! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

I LOVE the scene you've created and those reindeers look like gingerbread! Wishing you a Happy and healthy 2018 Billie. Hugs, Gwendolyn

~amy~ said...

Those deer are so adorable!
Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!