Wednesday, November 08, 2017

You're perfect in my book - Catch the bug - Humor Wednesday

Wednesday November 8, 2017
 
Today is Humor me Wednesday at Catch the bug..
11-5-17 is LOVE YOUR RED HAIR DAY
 
 
I am using two images from the Bugaboo store  The stack of books and boy book sitter..
I love red hair and always wanted red hair. Many years ago in my youth I use to dye my hair red. Chestnut red was my favorite. Later I did midnight burgundy.. I have brown hair prior to that.. Mid life I just let it be and went with the brown. Now I am gray.. I still have some brown.
Any way for my card I colored the images with copics and used a Simon Says sentiment. This was just an easy peasy card to make and I envy the red hair people out there..

Challenges:
Sugar pea designs #37 - colors
Inkspirational #147 - word - trend
Crazy 4 challenge #410 - layer
Crafty sentiment - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 45 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #328 - colors
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Cards und more #197 - anything goes with red
(Pin)spirational #203 - photo
Word art Wednesday wk. 308-309 anything goes





12 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! That image is too cute!! I love his red hair!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

sandie said...

Your colouring is amazing and I do love the red hair too! Thanks for joining us at Ink

Jane Savage said...

What a fun image! You've coloured him beautifully too!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! This is one adorable and beautiful way to take the colors of the SHOPPING OUR STASH inspiration photo, love that you created a card with a different theme.
Love this sweet image and the sentiment is spot on.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you come and play again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Donna said...

That's a fab image and you've coloured it beautifully!
Thanks for playing along (again) with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week!!

Monika Reeck said...

too cuuuttee
I love this young man and so many book
cute cute cute
and bright colors too
lovely coloring the hair
Lovely cute boy card Billie
hugs
Monika

Michelle said...

Hi Billie, I love your card. It is gorgeous. I even like the red hair.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Ardyth said...

Such wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

Sue said...

Your colouring is perfect on this fun image and a fabulous use of the inspiration! Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday. Do come again soon! Sue (DT)

~amy~ said...

So cute, great colors!

Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

Kerin said...

What a cute little guy on his stack of books, love those big eyes! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs:)

Deanne Saunders said...

What a cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper