Tuesday, November 07, 2017

with Gratitude to you - Sunny Day Crafting #60

Wednesday November 8, 2017
 
Are you ready for another challenge at Sunny Day Crafting #60  ?
  we have a great one for you..
The Yellow team is bringing you "S" is for SCARECROW
 
 
Again digging in my holiday Fall type wood block red rubber stamps.. I found this oldie but goodie.. I think the image is Stampassions .. It has ink on the block so wasn't sure what it said but this is what I thought it said.
I embossed the image in black and then using my Zig markers I water colored the image. I used a Tech. Tues. sentiment.  Then I took the Simon Says Large scallop/stitch die and cut both top and bottom. I added this to some dark green card stock.  I hope you can check out the Yellow team's creations over at Sunny Day Crafting.

Challenge:
Inkspirational #147 - word - trend
Crazy 4 challenge #410 - layer
Hiding in my craft room #325 - fall colors
Just us girls #418 - thankful
Glitter "n" sparkle #264 - fall colors
Pile it on #136 - large sentiment
Dragonfly journeys #104 - gratitude
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Simon says Monday - thanks/thanksgiving
Always fun #31 - water coloring
Crafty sentiment - anything goes
Shopping our stash #328 - colors
Word art Wednesday wk. 308-309 anything goes
Sugar pea designs #37 - colors





17 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That scarecrow is an adorable image and you have colored it beautifully! Love the stitching lines and scalloped edges. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! I just adore this stamp! He is so cute and you're coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for joining my Attitude of Gratitude blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your scarecrow is so cute - love this card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh!! you have the cutest Scarecrow images!!! Love this one too, you colored it beautifully.
Thanks again for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play with us again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Donna said...

Another super cute scarecrow!
Thanks for playing along (again) with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week!!

Monika Reeck said...

oh cute cute
love tis Image
love the gingham cloth there
Love the bird cute
I love your cute card Billie
hugs
Monika

Mimi said...

Love this one, too!!! Thanks for adding all of these-- you inspire me to color!

M DelValle said...

Colorful card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

Ardyth said...

What a fantastic image! Perfect for an autumn card! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

Barbara said...

Super cute card! Love the colors and the image you used is perfect for the season! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Juliet A said...

Your coloring is so rich and perfect for the season! We're so glad you joined our HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

Vic said...

I agree - its a great image! A lovely surprise on the stamp words too... Thanks for joining in with our fall colours challenge at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

~amy~ said...

Cute card, love the added sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

cm said...

Such a fun fall image and oh, how impressive your colouring with your Zig markers! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

samanthadesigns said...

Beautiful coloring job on this card. It is simply beautiful. Glad I stopped by for a closer look.

Kerin said...

Cute fall image and I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs:)