Saturday, August 12, 2017

Thinking of you

Saturday August 12, 2017
 
Oh MY I AM IN LOVE with this technique. if you saw my Tuesday posting you know that I watched a video
Jennifer McGuire did where she took a stamping block and squished inks on it and then spritzed with water and laid the inked block on water color paper..
Well this is another one I did..
The only issue is trying to find a sentiment and not cover the beautiful inked area. I just stamped the Concord and 9th sentiment and added a few Nuvo drops.  I layered it on black and then on a white card base. CAS..
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 294-295 - anything goes
Inky chicks #86 - sentiment vs. image
Color crazy wk. 32 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #98 - neon



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty!!!!

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! The colors look amazing!! Artistic and beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Katy said...

Very cool!

Monika Reeck said...

Block and Ink again?
and looks adorable
love the color combo and love that black sentiment
sweet card Billie