Tuesday, August 29, 2017

If I've told you once - Paper Play Sketches

Wednesday August 2, 2017
 
It's time for a new sketch at Paper Play Sketches #50
This is the sketch below.  I cant wait to see what you create. Have fun and post to Paper Play Sketches.
 
 
This is the card I made to go with the above sketch.  The little purple fish is the upper right corner piece in the sketch. The bubbles are the three circles above the banner piece. I wanted to create a water theme card and this is the way I interpreted the sketch.
I stamped the Stampin up girl, bottle and I love you banners in the bottle on Bristol card stock. I masked off the girl and used Ranger inks to create the water background. I then spritzed with water and patted dry. I then stamped all of the fish, grass, crab and starfish and colored them, the girl and the I Love You banners in the bottle with Zig water markers.. The other images are My Favorite Things.
I then laid out everything  and adhered all of the pieces down. I stamped the sentiment which is from Stampin Up and added it on foam tape then added the crab and star fish. I then added the Nuvo drops for bubbles and the three larger ones that fit the sketch. I went over a few of the pieces with Spectrum Noir glitter brush. 
 
I sure hope you play along. Just have fun and create.

Challenges:
Inky chicks #87 - stars
Deep ocean #162 - fave color combo (teal/green/purple)
Jo's scrap shack #203 - anything goes
QKR stampede #258 - eye on ball or anything goes
Your next stamp #71 - colors
Glitter 'n' sparkle #254 - anything goes
Make my Monday #53 - lazy days of summer
Crafty sentiments - for someone special
Die cuttin divas #332 - sequins, gems or pearls
Crafting by designs - Sept. anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
HeARTful blessings - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 298-299 - anything goes



16 comments:

Borqna said...

BRAVO!!!
good luck!

Lisa said...

I love, love the underwater scene you've created and the gorgeous mermaid!! The colors are fabulous!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Laura Volpes said...

Such a fun card! I love the images and the colors of your background! Thank for playing with us in the Funday Friday Challenge!

Sherri said...

Fabulous scene! LOVE the water background with that darling mermaid! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Natalie said...

Fun card! Love your underwater scene!! Adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Angie said...

Well done, love it.
Good luck with your entry at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
Angie - DT

Julie Odil said...

This is very cute, Billie. Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie!
I love your ocean-bottom scene you've created. How fun! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us. It's always a blessing to have you play along. Thanks so much, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

Amelia UC said...

Fantastic. I love it.

Teresa Kline said...

what a super cute card, luv all the underwater details...adorable! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Deborah Kaye said...

How cute! I really like the use of the how many times sentiment with the messages in the bottle!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! I love the gorgeous background!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

R's Rue said...

Love.

Marja said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Design Team.
Marja GDT

laurigami said...

Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami