Thursday, May 21, 2015

Aud Sentiments #132 - Challenge CUTE and a SENTIMENT

Thursday May 21 - June 12, 2015
 
 

          Our sponsor for these two weeks is Lacy Sunshine Stamps


I love ladybugs and so this one caught my eye.. among SO MANY OTHER IMAGES..  This is Emily spring ladybug 
I wanted to make her other colors besides red and black and I know we have yellow ladybugs and other colors so I just played on some of those with her ribbon and part of her dress. 
I again made my own background. I used a large word stencil from Carolyn Dube and went over it with versa mark pad and then added clear embossing powder and once that was heated I took ranger inks and smeared them on my non stick sheet and spritzed with water then laid the watercolor embossed into the ink and dried it then added to the inks again till I got the effect I wanted.  I pulled some of the colors in her dress from the background and added a little fun pink to her hair. I fussy cut her out.
 

Challenges:
City crafter #262 - inky-nes-S
Crafty sentiments - atg
Party time Tuesdays - atg
Creative inspirations #314 - atg /opt sketch
Penny's paper crafty #228 - atg
Word art Wednesday #184 - atg
Fab n funky #260 - flora and fauna
Simon Wednesday - stencil it


recipe: Emily spring ladybug/lacy sunshine, su base, scraps black, water color paper, clear embossing powder, ranger inks, carol dube stencil, mft sentiment, Hampton arts ladybug, su punch, copics





11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card great design Ginny x

Amy Cohen said...

Love your bright colors- great job. Thank you for playing along at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Amy-DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO creative and wonderful. I thank you for sharing your art in our challenges. I'm always so grateful, and hope to have you join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sue said...

Billie, this is a great card, I love the image with your lovely colouring and card design...all so bright, pretty and cheerful...thank you for joining in the fun with us this week at Creative Inspirations...
Sue...xxx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Billie, a super inked and embossed background.......your image is just delightful and lovely coloured!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Ros Crawford said...

How beautiful!! Love your card!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB this week!!

Natalie said...

Very sweet image!! Darling card!

Stella said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations Agnieszka DT

Unknown said...

Love this image and the background! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

The image is so so sweeett and you are now really great at making DP...love your creative idea will steal it hehe..Lovely green background my friend
Luv your card
Hugs
Monika